Outside of the 100 day trial, all of Kilne’s products include a limited warranty. Kilne’s limited warranty covers the original purchaser or a customer who is gifted the product and has proof of purchase, and is only applicable in Canada and the United States. Resale of the product will void the warranty. The warranty applies to all products purchased from kilne.com or a Kilne authorized retailer. The warranty is not transferable. Any items claimed as defective for warranty purposes may need to be shipped back to us for inspection, at no cost to the customer. A replacement product will be sent to the customer at no extra cost, or, if no longer available, will be replaced with a similar product of Kilne’s choosing at equal or greater value. Kilne is not obligated to replace any product which is not accompanied by a valid proof of purchase. No new warranty will be applicable to the replacement product.
Knives, Wood Products & Flatware Lifetime Guarantee
Kilne’s knives, wood products, and flatware come with a lifetime limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of products, aesthetic preferences, or damage caused by improper and/or commercial use, including not following the included usage instructions.
Everything Pan 10 Year Warranty
The Everything Pan comes with a 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects, starting from the date of purchase. The limited warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear of the pan, including, stains and discolouration, or damage caused by dropping, scrapping, improper and/or commercial use.
The Everything Pan comes with a 10-year warranty against coating defects, starting from the date of purchase. We guarantee that the non-stick coating won’t chip or flake. Non-stick coatings will always wear and become slightly less effective with use over time, but we’re confident with proper care your Everything Pan will outlast your other non-stick pans.
Since the Everything Pan is made with non-toxic materials and the non-stick coating has been formulated to penetrate multiple surface layers, unlike other non-sticks, the pan can be continued to be safely used even if there are minor scratches in the non-stick.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Premature wear of the non-stick coating, not caused by improper use.
- Flaking or chipping of the non-stick coating, not caused by improper use.
- Any manufacturing defect or flaws in the physical structure of the pan.
- Warping, not caused by improper use of the product.
- A normal decrease in the non-stick performance, and/or a decrease in the non-stick performance caused by use of the dishwasher.
- Non-stick damage caused by improper use of metal utensils or improper tools, i.e. forks and knives.
- Minor scratches to the interior or exterior of the pan caused by improper handling, storage, or the use of metal utensils.
- Any aesthetic preferences, including colour discolouration on the exterior or interior of the pan.
- Any damage caused by not properly following the usage instructions or caused by improper handling of the product, including dropping and commercial use.
- Damage caused by improper cleaning tools, including the dishwasher, and cleaning products, including scouring pads or steel wools.
The limited warranty approval process is up to Kilne’s sole discretion, and not up to the customer’s interpretation of our warranty policy. Warranty policies can be updated or changed at any time, and customers are encouraged to check back on this page for the most up-to-date information.