This vibrant Argentinian sauce has great depth of flavour and is especially delicious on anything grilled. It also makes a great marinade.
Time: Less than 10 mins
Approximately 4 servings
- 1 cup firmly packed parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano (or 2 tsp dried)
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Finely chop parsley, fresh oregano, garlic and onion (or process in a food processor for several pulses) and add to a bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
Prepare 20 minutes to several hours in advance so flavours have ample time to meld together.
Serve at room temperature.